Search This Blog

8.30.2012

The Bone House

by Stephen Lawhead

Okay, so obviously I need to research by audio book choices better.

This was 1. a fantasy, which I don't enjoy now like I did when I was 12.
and          2. a serial that I was started partway through.

Really annoying.

It was all I had with me on vacation, however, so I stuck with it.

Kit is pursuing a 'skin-map' that holds many secrets; he's part of a special group that can 'lay travel' through time and space.Yeah, characters not all that interesting and plot convoluted (maybe not if you started at the beginning, but....)

No comments:

I'm of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every living librarian that crosses my path, on behalf of the souls they never knew they saved. 
                                                                           Barbara Kingsolver