Search This Blog

9.28.2015

so many books...



What do you get with a long commute? Audio books.
Since the last book I posted here I've listened to probably 15 or more books in the last several months but forgotten to post my thoughts about them here. And now I don't recall all their titles.

 I did finish something I started as a 'beach read.' Another Jodi Picoult. I always enjoy her books, even if they are not any fancy great literature. The characters are good, complex and the stories compelling. She reminds me of Stephen King that way, without the bite.

I'll try to recreate my book long, audio style, just for continuity's sake.

No comments:

I'm of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every living librarian that crosses my path, on behalf of the souls they never knew they saved. 
                                                                           Barbara Kingsolver