Search This Blog

6.26.2012

Coop: A family, a farm and the pursuit of one good egg

by Mathew Perry

I'm turning into quite a memoir lover. If it's well done, it is so enjoyable.

This journalist chronicled a certain time in his life, returning to his rural farm-dwelling life, with a new wife and child. He chronicles his victories - very few -- and failings -- plenty -- as he learns to be a farmer, husband and father.

It is very plain-spoken in its prose but lovely all the same.

Love, love, loved it.
More Michael Perry in my future I can see.

No comments:

I'm of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every living librarian that crosses my path, on behalf of the souls they never knew they saved. 
                                                                           Barbara Kingsolver